Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sex, Murder, Lesbians, Midget Firefighters and a Ponzi Scheme

OK now that I got your attention! I want people to read and follow my blog. There are millions of blogs on the Internet these days and people with unlimited money can get their blog juxtaposed in high ranking search engines by paying a lot of money. I however have no such luxury. The free blog search sights don't do a hill of beans. I'm trying to direct people here to read my short daily entries because once I get going (have a reader base) then I can really build upon that. Why read "my blog" when there are millions of other things to read on the web every day. Because; simply put, my writing comes from a unique perspective developed over years, not found anywhere else. Notwithstanding I know it's not a good thing to "blow ones' own horn" You never get very far in life doing that. So other than saying what I've already said above, I'm not going to continue to tell you how great I am! You just have to read the short essays and come to that conclusion on your own (hehe). OK so I just started this thing and you can read my 4 posts thus far; in lieu of this shameless "self promotion" but mind you! I do have a piece I will enter here shortly which does involve Sex, Murder, Lesbians, Midget Firefighters and a Ponzi Scheme. So you might want to keep abreast of my blog or you may miss out on such things.

Sincerely Porcupine Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment