Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blog, blog, bloggity blog

You know I built a website some time ago http://www.porcupinesmith.com/ and never really knew how to generate much traffic to it. Now I have this blog which I feel has more timely, apropos, entertaining and provocative content but I still don't know how to get any traffic to it. It's kind of like writing in a vacuum. I mean I could write the greatest poems, humor, essays, philosophy or I could write the most cantankerous crap and no one would know!!! I'm bummed; truth be told and just lamenting anguish here. Because I know there's a ton of blogs that are really crappy but they get major hits because there juxtaposed in search engines and high traffic websites. I'm just bummed today, I'm really bummed. Not that any one will care because I'm pretty sure no one will know because I'm pretty sure no one reads this blog! So be it! thus it is written thus it is done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment